Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Camelot Characters

I might not have been blogging much but I have been busy over the last few weeks. These are 2 dolls I dressed for the latest minidoll project, Camelot's Court.

Darius and his granddaughter, Nell. Darius is a medicine maker and healer and he is teaching Nell all the secrets of his trade.



I researched the costumes by watching lots of Merlin episodes(BBC TV series) - at least that was my excuse.

The dolls are porcelain from various sources and are 1/12th scale.

3 comments:

  1. Les has hecho unos vestidos preciosos, han quedado francamente muy reales!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Están vestidos muy reales. Las caidas de los tejidos perfecta.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estan guapisimos muy adecuados a la epoca,ya tienes una seguidora,te invito a visitarme.Besos.

    ReplyDelete