Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

1/48th BPF

For those who have never come across BPF, it stands for Brown Plastic Furniture and comes in packets like the one pictured below.


With a little time on my hands, while waiting for paint to dry on the shop box, I painted some of the 1/48th scale furniture that I had already sprayed with primer.
There was a few mould lines to cut of and sand before painting but the reast of the transformation has just been a quick brush or two with paint. I will add some clock faces to the clocks when I find my printies.

I have have some bedroom sets done in the same way. They are just waiting for some bed covers before I take pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Te quedan muy bien pintados.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te han quedado francamente bonitas.
    Felicidades.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela.

    I like your miniatures and I'm your follower now.

    Greetings Jody.

    ReplyDelete