Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

New Web Site

Mollys House Miniatures now has a brand new website and a new name. The new name is “A Trifle Small Miniatures” (named after this blog) and the website can be found at www.atriflesmall.co.uk
If you have bookmarked pages on Mollys House there is no need to worry, all the pages on the old website have been painstakingly redirected to the new website. All the old emails work too. The new website boasts some new features. My favourite is the out of stock/back in stock automated email. Put your name in the box on an out of stock item and be automatically emailed as soon as the item is restocked.
Please let me know what you think of the new website.

The new website has it's own blog (wordpress) and I have made a start adding some old tutorials that haven't seen the light of day for some time. More tutorials to come.
I also have a Facebook page, Twitter account, google+ page and I am making progress adding some inspiring pictures and info. to these and to my pinterest account. If you use any of these please do like, join, add or follow.

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu blog, lo he visto completo, sobre todo la escala 1:48, y tus pequeñas tiendas. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete